An Over The Top Paris-Brest
The third Masterclass is finally here! How would you like to learn how to prepare a recipe that’s going to make your friends and family fight each other over who should take a picture of the recipe?
The first recipe on my channel is okay, but it doesn’t talk about all of the intricate details that you need to follow “religiously” if you don’t want to encounter problems like
- Puff pastry blowing up
- Craquelin not spreading evenly over the choux pastry.
- Choux pastry too doughy and not crunchy enough
- Burned caramel
- Caramel splitting
- And on, and on, and on…
To save you the headaches and all the research I have created this one-of-a-kind Paris Brest Course. And in it, you will get:
- A detailed, step-by-step recipe that will tell you everything and make this recipe practically bullet-proof. You’ll feel as if I am right there, by your side, teaching you how to make it.
- We will go over making
- Choux Pastry
- Chocolate- Hazelnut Craquelin
- Diplomate Hazelnut Cream
- Hazelnut Praline
- Soft Caramel
- And it’s all from scratch
- An in-depth, video tutorial which will help you understand the entire process much faster.
- Ingredients in grams, I don’t like to work with cups. You can mess up a huge chunk of the recipe when measuring the flour using cups. In fact, this is the reason why most of my students wind up with doughy choux rings.
- All of the tips and tricks that I have learned while working with Allain Ducasse in the Luxury Square of Paris. The heart of gastronomical perfection.
- And so much more!
So click the orange button and order yours now! If you’re still on the fence about it, there are indeed private schools all over France. Classes in English for beginner pastry chefs, and there’s one called “All About Choux Pastry”.
The price? 100 euros or about $120. But you would have to go to Paris and wanna hear a real kicker? You won’t even be taught by famous pastry chefs themselves. So you will, pay for a plane ticket, pay for a hotel, pay for transportation, pay $120 for a beginner course, and be taught by some chef you don’t even know.
It’s your call.
You will learn all of those secrets, and you will do it from the comfort of your own home.
NoticeThis course is included in ourPastry Fundamentals Course.